Selecting a new propane service provider or starting propane service for the first time can feel like a daunting experience. On this page, we try to tell you everything you need to know when you’re shopping around to find the best propane service provider.
How to Become a New Customer of BrightStar Propane & Fuels
Becoming a new customer is quick and easy. In fact, it involves three simple steps:
- Fill out an application. Simply request and return our credit application. One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
- Receive your new customer welcome packet. After this call, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank agreement at NO COST to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
- Get your tank set and filled! You can lease a tank from us or we can fill one that you already own!
- Need to lease a propane tank from us? If you need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
- Own your own propane tank? For new customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you. You can choose will call or automatic delivery service.
Interested in establishing new propane service? Contact us today!
We also provide a number of payment and propane delivery options that work with your budget and schedule!
Establish Credit with BrightStar Propane & Fuels
You are not required to establish credit with BrightStar Propane & Fuels, but if you would like to, we’ve made it easy. Just request the appropriate credit application, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to our representative when he comes out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience.
Please note: If you are self-employed, please complete both a residential application and a commercial or contractor application.
**We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your information with anyone without notifying you first.**
Send Applications to:BrightStar Propane & Fuels
6190 Frost Road
Westerville, Ohio 43082